We’re looking for an amazing product marketer who is customer-obsessed, collaborative and has strong business acumen with a technical point of view. You will partner with Product, Sales and Engineering to maximize the potential of our product to ensure our users are delighted and wowed! You have the experience to successfully plan and execute superior product launches, set product positioning and strategy, gather customer insight and conduct competitive intelligence. Metrics and analysis drive your business decisions and business cases. You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and can execute independently on a variety of tasks.
- Product Positioning and Messaging – Craft product naming, messaging and positioning documents that serve as the keystone for internal and outbound sales assets, marketing programs, Web copy, solution briefs, presentations, and press releases.
- Product Content Creation – Collaborate closely with the demand generation team to guide and develop the ideal content and positioning for marketing programs. Ensure product narratives are brought to life through integrated PR and customer acquisition campaigns that drive pipeline and support revenue goals.
- Product Launches and Releases – Work closely with product management, engineering, PR, marketing and sales to develop and execute launch plans for new product updates and major launches.
- Competitive & Market intelligence – Be an expert on your buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria; create personas; understand segmentation; be an expert on your competition and how to beat them. Develop competitive benchmarking and content to position against other platforms. Know how to size and prioritize market opportunities.
- Sales enablement – Communicate the value of Stampli products to sales teams and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Thought leadership & Advocacy- Be an external (and internal) thought leader about the market, contributing regularly on the company’s blog and other social media outlets. Deliver compelling presentations for in-person and online events that highlight how our products solve real problem sets.
- 3-5 years of product marketing or product management experience, with experience marketing B2B and consumer technology products
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field; MBA a plus; technical background a plus.
Office Location: Mountain View, CA
Apply on LinkedIn here.