Office Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
About the Role
User experience is at the forefront of everything we do. As the UI/UX lead, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, consistent and easy-to-use designs for users around the world – from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert.
- Define the UI/UX baseline standards for all company products
- Creating user flows and wireframes and building user interface mockups and prototypes
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems in production
- Do UI/UX QA to approve releases of the best quality
- Build effective partnerships and collaborate with cross-functional Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Communicate recommendations, rationalize design decisions, and advocate for users’ needs.
- 5 years of proven experience in UI/UX Design of B2C or B2B web applications.
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for SaaS web and mobile applications (i.e. portals, dashboards, analytics, workflows, complex management screens, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, CS, or a related field.
- Ability to lead and ideate UX design from scratch and improve features, all with a user-centred design process.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to design for platforms such as web and mobile applications.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM and Kanban
- Experience building components libraries
- Experience with: HTML5 + CSS3, SVG and Animations
Interested in one of our open positions? Send your CV (please include your LinkedIn profile) to firstname.lastname@example.org.