Office Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
We are looking for an Integration Manager who will guide and work with our Integration Team. The team will build and improve our vital integration platform solution capable of synchronizing information with external ERPs.
This role will not only be responsible for supervising establishing and architecting of integration solutions, but will also be responsible for providing leadership, development guidance, and operational support of the solutions.
We realize the space is new and no candidates resume may be a perfect fit, so we are willing to invest in someone with the right background & experience. The Integration Manager will build relationships with and will work closely with ERP providers, domain experts and internal stakeholders, external vendors, and service providers.
- Locate, create and maintain relationships with ERP vendors and related specialists to assist in expanding the platform
- Define and perform initial research on possible integration solutions, SDKs, methods, Object models and general usage
- Obtain, install and maintain sample and test environments for the development team to work on
- Guide and mentor Integration Developers
- Ensure business and technical architecture for Integrations aligns with the functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Support or Advice architectural strategies and best practice approaches
- Manage our world-class Integration solutions
- Utilize Agile Methodology & tools for Delivery
- Responsible for the integration platform configuration, stability/performance, security & maintenance
- Define and oversee solution validation processes
- Post-implementation internal stakeholders assistance
- Provide regular updates of project progress and outstanding issues
- 5+ Years of experience in Information Technology
- 3+ years performing data mapping, extraction, transformation and loading between a variety of enterprise platforms or experience developing/managing integrations on known ERP solutions (SAP, Intacct, NetSuite, etc’)
- Experience with standard IT processes, including Agile, SDLC, DevOps, and Change Control
- Desire to continuously learn and stay current with industry developments and trends
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and the proven ability to work effectively with numerous stakeholders and contributors, both internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across both business and technical audiences
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Astute attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills, with an ability to mitigate risk, communicate effectively, and facilitate problem resolution
- Ability to self-manage and motivate, to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects at the same time, using sound judgment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with APIs and SDKs, HTTP REST concepts and web services (SOAP), JSON, JSON schema, JSON REST specification, RAML, XML, and web technologies
- Experience designing and developing integrations leveraging a microservices architecture
Interested in one of our open positions? Send your CV (please include your LinkedIn profile) to email@example.com.